Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome: Intro, FAQ, and General Knowledge

Well here I am 11:30 P.M. on a Wednesday night and I have created a blog. A blog about what? I really have no idea. Nor do I really give a damn. For the most part this blog is an open minded forum for the spreading of open mindedness and polite political conversation with debate. Now with this in mind, I greatly appreciate any and all conservative, right wing, Tea Bagging, input, as long as you understand your place on this blog, which is to give facts not opinion. Which most of the time the right and even the left ignore. So with this in mind lets move into questions:

FAQ
-Is this blog about pot?
 Why yes, yes it is. For the most part that is. Pot is a major issue in this country and I am not talking about an issue the way that ridiculous movie and our government paint it out to be.

-Are politics the main focus of this blog?
 Not really. Art, classical learning, politics, government, interesting (and i stress interesting) news, quotes, videos, sports talk, really an all around blog with a main focus on changing a few views on the pot thing.

-How often do you post?
 Whenever I feel like it you impatient asshole. No but really I try to post daily, but the whole college thing makes that kind of difficult.

-If you don't post do you have an alternative I could look at?
 Hell yes. That would be here: http://folioolio.blogspot.com/

-Whats the purpose here?
 To be honest? So I can let out frustration on a computer and maybe, just maybe actually reach somebody. Who knows maybe in 20 years I can walk the streets of Amsterdam or La Paz or Boulder and somebody will say I know you, I read your blog one time in the primitive age of the internet and it changed my life. Well maybe thats a stretch but still I can dream, just like Lennon.

So now just some info on me and what to expect in the Reefer Zone:
I am a very open minded guy. I lean left to the average person I would meet, but to be honest I would call myself a Rousseau Democrat, a Jefferson Democrat, and a left-leaning Libertarian who things John Stewart is a genius, and worship George Carlin (who from here forth will be called Saint Carlin on my blog, and if you don't get the irony in that name then maybe you should find another place to waste your time).

Well thats that, look for post, pictures, art, quotes, videos, and general venting to come in the near future.

-JDL

No comments:

Post a Comment